Monday, April 20, 2009

To my beloved baka saru…. Nursyamimi bt. Mohd Kassim…

Assalamualaikum…

Yo.. Mim…
Since you will be entering a different matrik from me… I have something to day…
First…I’m glad you’ll bring the Moo (cow) that I gave you… huhu… So.. I’ll bring the tiger (bntal peluk) that you gave me to Gopeng as well…
Second.. Good Luck on your diet… Hope when we see each other again… you will be as light as a feather…hahaha…. (I pown jongging hari2… takkan U ajer nak kurus..)
Third and also the last one (sbab I penat tulis panjang-panjang)… I luv you in the past… present… and the future.. (This is from the deepest, bottom of my heart..) 1437..mmuuaahh…

From Sofia… (Not Pia… Not K… Just Sofia…)
0119 20/4/2009

2 comments:

  1. okeyh!
    i'll be light as feather(syampuu feather)!
    heheheeh
    miz me coz i'm gonna miz u!

    ReplyDelete